Concerns about lawsuits and liability drive cities across the country to ban sledding on city property.
Even if you never receive a medical bill, failure to pay for your care can do serious damage to your credit. Here’s what happened after an ER visit.
Here are some of the most popular categories of reader questions from 2014, along with answers. See if you’ve wondered about some of the same things.
A dash cam car insurance discount doesn’t yet exist, but recording your drive may still help keep your car insurance rates down.
Consumer Reports said taking zinc and vitamin C when you have a cold may actually make things worse. We’ll tell you why.
Although this year’s influenza vaccine is not a great match for all the strains of influenza that are common right now, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still recommend getting one.
Swearing at a cop, driving barefoot and running certain stop signs won’t get you a ticket or jail time. See what else you can do.
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half