If you made smart money choices in your 20s and 30s, keep on making them. If not? It’s not too late to fix your finances.
Before you hit the open road, or buy a new bike, take a minute to read these tips on how to slash the cost of coverage.
If all the overweight American kids go on to become overweight adults, we have a problem, according to new research by the Brookings Institution.
Medical identity theft can be lucrative for criminals and disastrous for victims — and it’s on the rise. Here’s what you can do to prevent it.
The come-ons for insurance are constant and often compelling when you travel. If you buy in, beware the “gotcha clause.”
Data suggests that booziness, sleeplessness, aggressiveness — and maybe even ill omens — make the roads predictably perilous at these specific times.
If you’ve ever gotten a medical bill your insurance company wouldn’t pay, you’re not alone. Here’s how to fight back.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need