A growing trend may reveal the financial motives of many hospitals. Find out what it means for you.
The more money you have, the lower your likelihood of disease and early death, a new report says.
More than 4,000 hospitals nationwide have now been rated based on patient experiences. How do your local hospitals compare?
Remember Murphy’s Law? Make your finances rock solid with these 10 financial products.
A U.S. insurer is offering rewards to healthy customers who allow the company to track their habits. Is that smart?
Just because your health insurer denies your claim doesn’t mean you have to write it off as a loss. Here’s how to tackle the problem.
If you’re in the market for a Medicare supplement plan, here’s some simple advice you’ll want to read.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs