Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas? Try one of these.
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: frugal acts of kindness, avoiding 401(k) fees, baby bonds, online shopping tips, and a refinancing warning.
Mark Zuckerberg is getting into the holiday spirit by giving away valuable stock to charity.
Looking for some stocking stuffer ideas? Why not skip the trinkets and toys this year and give your kids something they can really use – an investment in their future.
You can use the last days of 2012 to save a lot of money and reduce your stress in 2013 – assuming, of course, there is one.
Worried about scammers and bad brokers? The Better Business Bureau wants to help.
They’re rich and happy, right? Nope: many blow it and suffer. Here’s why.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way