Life hacks to master before you’re 30, why you should shop around, 5 things to know about jury duty, how to buy a new computer and sell your old one and why you shouldn’t pick stocks.
The gender pay gap, multiplied by years of work, becomes a yawning difference in the golden years. And women tend to live longer, too.
Nearly half of older workers who lost jobs in the economic shake-out, now earn less than in the past, and more than half were forced to switch fields. But the real problem is coming down the line.
Your tax refund checks can be an instrument of positive change, or just another wasted opportunity. Here is what you should do with yours.
Owning a home, in addition to having the pleasure of a place to live, has significant financial advantages that you should be aware of.
Move over, Yankees. The Dodgers set the record today for baseball’s most expensive opening-day payroll.
This week: How lunch can make you successful, how life can alter your financial outlook, how new credit cards affect credit scores, tax facts for single moms and 10 popular hacks that don’t work.
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?
- Too Much Fat, Sugar Linked to Decline in Brain Function