Fed up with your current position or thinking about jumping ship for a more lucrative opportunity? Here are a few reasons why that may not be such a bad idea.
Jobs & Work
A recent Standard & Poor’s report has determined that the growing wealth gap is damaging economic growth.
A new CareerBuilder survey found that nearly 60 percent of employers have discovered a lie on an applicant’s resume. Check out some of the worst lies employers have been told.
Are you thinking about getting rich by direct selling weight loss supplements, designer jeans or alternative energy? Here’s what you need to know before jumping into the world of direct sales.
The interim president of Kentucky State University cut his own pay so that the low wages of 24 workers on his campus would be increased.
Yes, you can use the Internet to make money — real money, not pocket change. Here’s how it works and which websites can help you pull in the dough.
Activehours is a new app-based service that provides interest-free loans against your next paycheck.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way