A recent study says being overqualified for a first job after college can deflate your earnings now and into the future.
Jobs & Work
The New York Times has identified the counties where life is hardest in the U.S., as well as the best counties in which to live. Where does yours rank?
Continuing your education doesn’t have to mean leaving home for graduate school, with the accompanying student loans.
Starbucks’ announcement about providing help to employees to attend an online school got plenty of praise, not all of it well-deserved.
Though rates will vary based on the cost of living where each store is located, Ikea’s average minimum wage will be $10.76.
24/7 Wall St. releases its annual list of the worst companies to work for in America.
A recent study says if you don’t work as a teen, you’ll likely earn less and find it more difficult to secure a job as an adult.
- What Costco’s New Visa Deal Means for You
- FTC Hammers Scammers Trying to ‘Fly Under the Radar’ With Spanish Ads
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle