As the season comes to a close, dust off your resume, revise it with fresh eyes, and be ready to network as people get back to the office.
Jobs & Work
The food-sharing economy allows you to connect with diners in the market for everything from five-course dinners to take-out snacks.
Whether it is a brilliant team “helping invent the future, and laughing along the way” or a sweat shop ignoring employees’ well-being depends on whom you talk to.
The long-term trend is “shockingly clear,” according the author of a new report showing that black and Hispanic college grads struggle to close wealth gap.
Not only can embellishing your resume backfire, but it also may be unnecessary. Here are better ways to make yourself stand out.
The CEO of one company earned $644 for every $1 the average worker earned last year. Find out more.
A new employer survey reveals that 2016 will likely come with a pay raise for most American workers. Find out how much you can expect.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?