There’s one type of insurance you often have to buy, but don’t get to shop: mortgage insurance. Here’s how it works and what you can do to get rid of it.
For home shoppers touring one property after another, homes for sale become a blur. Make yours stand out from the pack.
Deciding where to retire? Don’t just consider the weather. Choosing the right state may determine whether you will live as a prince or a pauper.
First impressions make or break your chance to sell a home profitably. Here are 17 ways to boost your property’s curb appeal.
From impoverished Armenian immigrant’s son to billionaire businessman. How did he do it?
When you sell your home, is it smarter to choose a price that ends with a zero or a 9? Think through your strategy when you set the price.
Do yourself a huge favor. Take these steps to get a smoking deal on a mortgage, and do it well before you go house hunting.
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal