This list might make you consider moving to places you never thought you would consider.
This week: What to do when you’re stuck inside this winter, when to pay for housekeeping, how to save 85 percent of your income, selling your house without an agent and why people sell timeshares for $1.
A new study finds that many Americans are opting for bigger houses in their retirement, and other surprising revelations.
Low interest rates and a recent reduction in mortgage insurance premiums may mean you can save money through a streamline refinance of your FHA mortgage. An expert explains how to figure out if you can benefit.
If you have less-than-perfect credit, a rental property may still be within reach. Here’s how to approach the problem.
Half of America is in the deep freeze. These cheap tricks will help keep your temperature up and your bills down.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says these lenders were falsely suggesting a government affiliation in pursuit of reverse mortgage customers.
- The Wealthy Did Well Last Year; the Rest of Us Did OK Too
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?