At an average of 2,600 square feet, new home construction in the U.S. hits record high.
Home sellers often make the mistake of thinking their home will sell itself. There’s lots you can do — for very little money — to help your home sell quickly and for top dollar.
Is there a way to pay off a 30-year mortgage in seven years by using sophisticated techniques involving a home equity line of credit? No, but the people behind these programs are hoping you’ll believe it.
In the market for a mortgage? Here are seven simple actions you can take to tip the application process in your favor.
Now is the perfect time to work on these do-it-yourself home maintenance projects that could end up saving you major money.
A New York Times interactive calculator helps you weigh which option is best for you.
A new report details what your paycheck can buy in 27 cities across the country.
- What Costco’s New Visa Deal Means for You
- FTC Hammers Scammers Trying to ‘Fly Under the Radar’ With Spanish Ads
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle