Credit unions are no longer exclusive clubs. Now, just about anyone can join. They are attracting more members looking for ways to save money on banking and borrowing.
Buying an income property may seem like a wise investment, but read this first to ensure your moneymaker doesn’t turn into a money pit.
The program launched during economic recession aimed at helping homeowners refinance is available until the end of 2015.
Homebuying still is cheaper than renting in many cities, and more buyers are eligible to borrow. But where do you find a huge wad of cash for the down payment?
Praying for a windfall isn’t the only way to get rid of a mortgage. You can painlessly pay off your biggest debt faster than you think.
This list might make you consider moving to places you never thought you would consider.
This week: What to do when you’re stuck inside this winter, when to pay for housekeeping, how to save 85 percent of your income, selling your house without an agent and why people sell timeshares for $1.
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?
- Avoid Getting Soaked by a Flood-Damaged Vehicle
- 7 Work-From-Home Hacks to Keep Your Job on Track