The TV shows make home renovations look so easy, but you might want to read this before you start knocking down walls.
Buying low, selling high: Flipping houses can bring the profits home. But is it as easy as they make it seem on TV?
So you think you know what these 14 commonly used money terms mean? Some definitions may surprise you.
Although education debt can be an obstacle to homeownership, it may not be as bad as it seems.
We all make financial missteps, but mistakes made when buying a home can really be magnified. Here are four mortgage mistakes you can’t afford to make.
It’s pop quiz time, and today we’re testing your knowledge of the homebuying process. Do you know enough to not get soaked on what could be the biggest purchase of your life?
Here’s another startling statistic: Some 80 million Americans live in counties where median income can’t support a monthly mortgage payment on a median-priced home.
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet