Is it more inconceivable that a house is on the market in the U.S. for $188 or $195 million?
Something’s got to give for aging baby boomers who are alone and don’t have the financial resources to live well on their own. Fortunately, the solution can be fun.
The TV shows make home renovations look so easy, but you might want to read this before you start knocking down walls.
Buying low, selling high: Flipping houses can bring the profits home. But is it as easy as they make it seem on TV?
So you think you know what these 14 commonly used money terms mean? Some definitions may surprise you.
Although education debt can be an obstacle to homeownership, it may not be as bad as it seems.
We all make financial missteps, but mistakes made when buying a home can really be magnified. Here are four mortgage mistakes you can’t afford to make.
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?
- Avoid Getting Soaked by a Flood-Damaged Vehicle
- 7 Work-From-Home Hacks to Keep Your Job on Track