Higher interest rates and higher home values could raise the monthly cost of purchasing a home significantly in many cites next year, real estate website Zillow says.
Touring your home with a purpose — and with a handful of tools — helps you cut household costs and maintain your home’s value.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has partnered with the FTC to protect distressed homeowners from fraudulent loan modification companies.
Seniors who own homes may be surprised to find they have cheaper, safer options than a reverse mortgage.
Whether it’s finding help with debt, finding a better mortgage or finding a low-interest car loan, if you have a money problem, our Solutions Center can help you solve it.
You knew a foreclosure in the neighborhood could bring down property values or make it hard to sell a nearby home. But how about clotheslines, sex offenders, bad smells and bad test scores?
At-risk homeowners who modified their mortgages through HAMP to help them stave off foreclosure have a new problem: looming interest rate increases.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You