In some cities, not having a college degree actually enhances your ability to save for a down payment, a study finds.
You’ll pay an awful lot to have the bathroom all to yourself. Use these tactics to make the solo life more affordable.
Some of life’s most important moments place you at the greatest risk for identity theft. Find out more.
Two states dominate the list of U.S. ZIP codes with the country’s most expensive homes. Find out where the wealthiest Americans live.
Don’t have the money for a home makeover? A few simple tactics will make your living space feel brand-new.
Last year, the CEOs of the two mortgage giants each earned around $600,000. This year, their take leaps to $4 million.
Why bidders from around the world have expressed interest in this real estate in the land down under.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?
- Ask Stacy: The Market Looks Scary – Should I Sell My Stocks Now?
- Clean Energy Tax Credits Mostly Benefit the Wealthy, Report Says
- These 5 Industries Offer the Best 401(k) Plans