Hedge fund tycoon Paul Tudor Jones II, who has founded nonprofit organizations that battle inequity and other issues, snapped up a new six-acre estate in Palm Beach’s “Billionaires Row.”
Soaring rents are driving many young adults into homeownership, but many need help covering the price of entry into the real estate market.
Nationwide, homes have appreciated 13 times faster on average than wages have grown over the past two years.
With home remodeling, everything hinges on finding the right person for the job, and defining and managing the project from the get-go.
FTC slaps Texas-based Home Relief Foundation for charging distressed homeowners up to $4,000 for debt relief that it never delivered.
We’re entering the prime homebuying season, and that means people across the nation will soon be making these dumb mistakes.
Spending on home improvements is rising, and more homeowners are using credit cards and loans to pay for such projects.
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions