Whether it’s finding help with debt, finding a better mortgage or finding a low-interest car loan, if you have a money problem, our Solutions Center can help you solve it.
You knew a foreclosure in the neighborhood could bring down property values or make it hard to sell a nearby home. But how about clotheslines, sex offenders, bad smells and bad test scores?
At-risk homeowners who modified their mortgages through HAMP to help them stave off foreclosure have a new problem: looming interest rate increases.
New mortgage rules this year inadvertently created a big problem for those who inherit a home and a mortgage. Now that’s been fixed.
The rules for buying the most common reverse mortgages are changing to protect borrowers. That’s a mixed blessing, though, and not everyone’s covered.
RealtyTrac has produced a list of the best counties for investing in residential real estate.
First impressions can make or break a home’s chances — and price — on the real estate market. A little money goes a long way to boost first-glance appeal.
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half