This week: How to teach money smarts to your kids, why you need more than one savings account, quitting your job without burning bridges, achieving financial freedom and more.
If you made smart money choices in your 20s and 30s, keep on making them. If not? It’s not too late to fix your finances.
You’ve heard this before: “No one on their deathbed ever said, ‘I wish I had spent more time at the office.”’ Working too much is truly one of the regrets of those near death.
About 20 percent of large employers are making the same mistake with employees’ retirement savings. Is your future at risk?
This week: How to do things faster, why you should chase your dreams, why you should hang out naked, why you shouldn’t hire help and where to find cheap cigars.
You can head off some of the worst financial blunders in retirement by following these action steps.
Ivy league academics have accused the Social Security Administration of not being transparent about its looming shortfall. Here’s what it means for your retirement.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?