Fidelity says couples retiring this year will face $220,000 in medical costs during retirement. It’s $51,000 more if you retire early at 62.
A new study shows that many Americans want to continue to work in retirement, and money is not the top motivation for most of them.
Bank fees, airline fees and convenience fees: We pay oh so many fees. But one overshadows them all. Do you know what it is?
Are your Social Security benefits safe from debt collectors? It turns out that the answer isn’t necessarily clear-cut.
Bankrate.com ranks the best states to retire in for 2014, and Florida and Arizona don’t rank in the top 10.
Many baby boomers put off their retirement plans because of the ravages of the Great Recession. Now they’re feeling more confident about quitting work.
When it comes time to retire, will you be rich or poor? See if you’re making one of these seven mistakes that could have you eating ramen noodles in your golden years.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way