Nineteen states have death taxes. Does yours?
Americans can kill two birds with one stone by filing their taxes and buying health insurance at the same time.
Still haven’t filed your tax return? Take precautionary measures to reduce the likelihood of your refund being stolen.
Tired of spending hours glued to your computer preparing your tax return? Check out this list of tax apps that can help expedite the process, even when you’re on the go.
Actually there are some good reasons for doing that, even if you’re giving an interest-free loan to Uncle Sam.
Every dollar of deductions and credits you uncover can mean money in your pocket. Don’t file that return until you’ve gone over this list.
There are pros and cons to paying your tax bill with plastic, and extra fees you may not know about.
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships