It’s easy to become complacent about housing costs, but you should be prepared for these common changes and re-evaluate your budget on a regular basis.
Here’s how they got away with $50 million, and what you can expect from the IRS if you return was affected.
‘Mystery shoppers’ who used paid tax preparers in two states turned up an appalling error rate.
Most of these people earn more than twice as much as the president — and taxpayers fund their salaries.
How the top U.S. tax official explained the egregious lapses in IRS service during the 2015 filing season.
Experts say the government should precalculate taxes to save us time and money. Others disagree. Here’s what you need to know.
Even if you have not filed, and you fear you can’t afford your taxes, do yourself a favor and make this one move.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs