New Jersey residents pay the most in real property taxes. Connecticut residents pay the least. How does your state rank?
This reader had $60,000 in student loans forgiven, but is now facing a big, fat tax bill. How can this be fair?
People across the country are getting calls from the IRS. What to do if you are on the receiving end of this increasingly common scam.
Prosecutions for federal tax crimes peak in April — possibly on purpose.
Taxes are due in less than two weeks. Are you still confused about whether you need to claim your Social Security benefits?
Is the Navajo Nation ahead of the health curve? Or is its Healthy Dine Nation Act destined to fail?
Some high-ranking Republicans in the U.S. Congress want to abolish the IRS — which is owed $3.5 billion from federal employees.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You