Taxes are due in less than two weeks. Are you still confused about whether you need to claim your Social Security benefits?
Is the Navajo Nation ahead of the health curve? Or is its Healthy Dine Nation Act destined to fail?
Some high-ranking Republicans in the U.S. Congress want to abolish the IRS — which is owed $3.5 billion from federal employees.
Understand the basics of your return with these pointers and consider getting help from a professional, even if it means paying something.
The California insurer, which now faces paying tens of millions of dollars in state taxes each year, has been under fire for lavish executive salaries and high premiums.
Just because you’re in your 20s or 30s does not mean you can’t make deductions. Read up.
There are people who aren’t required to file income taxes, and others who feel there’s no law requiring them to. You don’t want to be a member of either group.
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers