Patent filing suggests an alternative to the traditional system of trolleys and flight attendants. Here’s the scoop.
No matter where you live, the California drought affects you, and it also provides some practical tips on saving water — and money.
A new study reveals that seniors with cellphones use them differently, but love them more than younger users. Here are the details.
With the advent of Apple watches — and myriad similar devices — our employers, and others, will be seeking to collect our personal information, and will be capable of doing so in great detail, if we agree. Do we?
Amazon Prime members who fly with this airline won’t need to rush to download their favorite shows before taking off. They can get video free, unlimited and streaming on board.
Thank technology for these new blows to your budget.
But a bill introduced in Congress aims to stop companies from retaliating against customers who lambaste them online.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- Netflix’s Upcoming Loss of Hollywood Movies Is Hulu’s Gain
- Millions of Medicare Recipients Face Premium Hike in 2016
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?