The airline scrapped its promotional campaign amid an online backlash for its contest name.
Travel websites like Priceline and Hotwire can save you lots of money, but if you want to know which hotel you’re staying at before you book it, check out these tips.
Use of the seat-recline preventer led to a heated confrontation, a flight detour and the removal of two passengers on a United Airlines flight.
Hotels are expected to take in a record-breaking $2.25 billion in fees and surcharges this year. And the things they are charging for now will surprise you.
Some unwitting motorists are in trouble with the law after traveling over state lines and getting caught with their legally purchased marijuana.
The occasional rented room probably won’t run afoul of your homeowners insurance. A thriving vacation rental business just might.
Here’s how to avoid common hotel booking mistakes that could be costing you big bucks.
- Get a Designer Kitchen for Pennies on the Dollar
- The Top 5 Job Interview Deal-Breakers
- 7 Fitness Apps That Save You Time and Money
- Are Hospitals Ditching Lower-Income Patients for Richer Ones?
- Move Over, Fake IRS Agents: There’s a New Scammer in Town
- 12 Ways to Avoid Obnoxious (and Growing) Hotel Fees
- 85 Uses for Baking Soda — and How it Could Save Your Life
- 40 Universities Control Two-Thirds of Higher-Ed Money
- The 10 Best-Paying Employers in the Country
- Verizon to Let You Choose and Change Channels Monthly
- How Good is Your Hospital? Find Out
- 9 Great Apps for Sports Fans
- 7 Things Worth Paying More For
- Air Travel Isn’t Fun, and It’s Getting Worse
- Who Needs Groceries When You Can Eat Out?
- 13 Steps to Finding an Honest Auto Mechanic
- Your Phone Can Be a Real Pain in the Butt
- 13 Fitness Hacks That Can Simplify Your Workouts
- 7 Tips for Buying a Boat Without Sinking Your Finances
- The Cost of Attending Weddings (Not Your Own) Soars