Don’t let fees added on to your basic hotel rate take you by surprise. Here’s how to avoid, waive or mitigate them.
The quality of U.S. air travel is worse than ever, according to a new report. But one airline is bucking the trend.
Airports have a bad reputation for their food offerings, but these eateries are beginning to change all that.
No wonder nearly half of people surveyed have said “thanks, but no thanks” to a wedding invitation in the past year because of the cost.
Which airline is No. 1? Where did U.S. carriers finish? Find out.
Prices at the pump this summer will be at least $1 cheaper per gallon than last summer.
Traveling to Europe just got cheaper for Americans thanks to a strong dollar and a weakened euro. Here are the most affordable destinations and tips for getting a cheap ticket to cross the pond.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The Best and Worst States for Driving
- Netflix’s Upcoming Loss of Hollywood Movies Is Hulu’s Gain
- Millions of Medicare Recipients Face Premium Hike in 2016
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest