Travelers are finding out the hard — and expensive — way that airlines and other travel companies are less willing to work with them when things don’t go as planned.
A new survey reveals that 73 percent of Americans living abroad are considering renouncing their U.S. citizenship.
Airfarewatchdog has tips for dealing with common air travel issues.
Today, we’re testing your smarts about planes, trains and automobiles … well, at least planes and automobiles. See if you can do better than the person on the street in our travel pop quiz.
Planes can feel like an airborne petri dish, but there are a few things you can do to protect yourself from nasty germs and bacteria.
Flying coach doesn’t have to be unbearable, especially if you fly on consumers’ top-ranked domestic airlines for comfortable economy seats.
Renting a car doesn’t have to put a dent in your bank account. Here are some ways to curb the costs.
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS