This reader would like to retire early, but wonders how they can possibly afford the cost of health insurance until they’re eligible for Medicare. Well, here’s some good news.
Money does not grow on trees. That’s a lesson that today’s young shoppers seem to have learned from their recession-scarred parents.
A survey challenges the assumption that parents seeking work flexibility aren’t truly committed to their careers.
Investors started the week by freaking out about…well, everything. Should you panic too? Probably not. Find out why the recent downturn might be good for your financial future.
The stock market has been in a freefall for several days, reminding investors how events beyond our control can devastate savings in the blink of an eye. Here are seven tips to help you overcome the fear you feel right now.
American households have received more than $18 billion in energy-related federal tax credits since 2006. Find out who gets the lion’s share of the benefit.
The five industries with the best retirement plans remain unchanged for a third consecutive year. Find out who tops the list.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?
- Ask Stacy: The Market Looks Scary – Should I Sell My Stocks Now?
- Clean Energy Tax Credits Mostly Benefit the Wealthy, Report Says
- These 5 Industries Offer the Best 401(k) Plans