- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- 10 Small Money Moves That Will Make A Big Difference
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- Ask Stacy: Are Market-Linked CDs a Good Investment?
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
“Whenever I think of vending machine, I think of Cheetos and a diet coke,” said shopper Ashley Sanford. “Who would’ve thought, caviar in a vending machine?”
That would be Kelly Stern of Beverly Hills Caviar. Caviar, by the way, is very expensive fish eggs. Stern has three of the vending machines in local malls – Westfield Century City, Westfield Topanga and Burbank Town Center.
The prices range from a mere $10 for two ounces of Wasabi Tobiko Caviar to $500 for one ounce of Imperial River Beluga Caviar. Stern said those are wholesale prices.
There’s a wine vending machine nearby, too.