Calling all pancake lovers: IHOP is dishing out free buttermilk pancakes on Tuesday, March 8.
That’s right. To celebrate National Pancake Day, IHOP restaurants nationwide are serving free short stacks of hotcakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Though the pancakes are free, IHOP does ask that you consider leaving a donation for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Shriners Hospitals for Children or other local charities.
“Every pancake we give away has a purpose on National Pancake Day,” IHOP President Darren Rebelez said in a statement. “Through the generosity of our guests and the hard work and commitment of our franchisees and their team members, we will help fund life-saving treatment and care for children in need.”
If you’re not a fan of pancakes or you don’t have an IHOP near you, here are five other sweet deals or freebies you can score on National Pancake Day:
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Get 20 percent off your purchase or a $1.99 bagel and shmear with these coupons (good through March 16).
- Bob Evans: From now through March 20, use code BREAKFAST16 or this printable coupon to get $5 off an online carry-out or dine-in order of $25 or more.
- Waffle House: Score a free order of Waffle House hash browns through March 8 with this coupon.
- Marie Callender’s: Buy one breakfast entrée and two drinks and get another breakfast free with this coupon — good through March 17.
- Denny’s: You can save 20 percent off your entire check at Denny’s with this coupon, good through March 10.
Will you head to IHOP on March 8 for free hotcakes? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.