Save some green on on green beer, milkshakes, jewelry, flowers and more on Thursday, March 17.
St. Patrick’s Day is upon us, and with it come a whole lot of leprechaun, shamrock and pot o’ gold-themed deals.
So if you’re looking to keep more of the green in your pocket, you’re in luck.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best St. Patrick’s Day-themed promotions and sales, so don your green and take advantage of some of these awesome deals:
- Sonic: Enjoy a half-priced milkshake – whatever flavor you want – at Sonic all day on March 17.
- IHOP: Show up wearing green and you can score a short stack of buttermilk pancakes for just $1 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Sink your teeth into a shamrock-green bagel on St. Patty’s Day. The bagel chain is also offering $2 off a “bagel bundle,” which includes 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. Click here to claim your bagel bundle offer.
- California Tortilla: If you make any purchase at the Mexican food chain on St. Patty’s Day, you’ll score a free order of green tortilla chips and a “pot of liquid gold” (cheese) for dipping them.
- Bar Louie: Tip back a $4 green beer or a $5 Jameson Irish Whiskey at participating Bar Louie locations on March 17 and 18.
- Friendly’s: Get a half-priced Premium Mint Ice Cream Fribble, ice cream sandwich or kids sundae on March 17.
- Teleflora: Use coupon code AFLSPADDY25 and get 25 percent off St. Patty’s Day flowers through March 18.
- Kay Jewelers: From March 17-20, enjoy a 20 percent discount on St. Patrick’s Day-themed jewelry.
- Amazon: The e-commerce giant is offering sweet deals on St. Patty’s Day-related items – including 49 percent off of Lucky Brand St. Patrick’s shirts – through March 18. You can also grab some fun green gear, costumes and accessories in preparation for the St. Patrick’s Day celebration next year with deals of up to 70 percent off on those items through the end of the month.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to enjoy a plate full of corned beef, cabbage and Irish soda bread!
How do you celebrate St. Patty’s Day? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.