- Seeking Sanity? 10 Surprising Work-From-Home Jobs
- 5 Healthy Variations on Comfort-Food Classics
- Theft of Debit Card Data at ATMs is Soaring: What You Need to Know
- Countries With the Widest Gap Between Rich and Poor
- The Most — and Least — Healthy Cities in the Nation
- How to Get the Best Deals in Memorial Day Sales
Citi is rolling out a new program called Price Rewind. On eligible items, the company will search for better prices up to a month after purchase. If it finds a price that beats what cardholders paid by $25, they’ll be notified to apply for a refund of the difference. Here’s how it works…
- Make a qualified purchase entirely with an eligible Citi credit card in a store or online. Examples of common items Citi Price Rewind covers include electronics, appliances, clothing and toys. Full description of coverage and eligible Citi consumer credit cards, as well as exclusions and limitations, is included on www.citi.com/pricerewind.
- Register an item on www.citi.com/pricerewind, including where and when it was purchased and the price paid.
- For 30 calendar days after the purchase, Citi Price Rewind will search hundreds of retailers’ sites for a lower price on the same item.
- If a price that is at least $25 lower than what was paid is found, the cardmember will receive an email notifying them they qualify to request a refund.
- Once the customer files an eligible claim, a check refunding the difference in price will be sent to the Citi cardmember. Citi cardmembers can enjoy savings of up to $250 per item and up to $1,000 annually.
The service is free.