- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- Ask Stacy: When Can I Stop Paying Mortgage Insurance?
We’d all like to save more money, and most of us wouldn’t mind doing a few good things for the environment while we’re at it. In fact, there are probably things you could be doing right now to benefit both causes, and they only take a few seconds!
Figuring out how to keep your home cool, without braking the bank on energy costs, is something we’re all going to be thinking about as summer nears. Most of us will just turn up the AC, but if you’re worried about the bill for all that cool air, don’t. We’ve got some simple suggestions that can save you as much as 30% on your energy costs.