Cyber Monday has been extended all week at Kohl's, Walmart, Target, Amazon.com, Overstock.com, Bass Pro Shop and more.
Cyber Monday is actually Cyber Week for these retailers:
- Amazon.com: Cyber Monday Deals Week bargains will be added throughout the week, with some in short supply, so they recommend checking back often. Shipping on most items is generally free if you spend $35.
- Bass Pro Shop: Hundreds of items are on sale, mostly in the home and gifts, clothing, hunting, shoes and boots, and fishing categories. Shipping is free with code CYBER13.
- Best Buy: Shipping is free if you spend $25 or pick up your order at your local store. They’ll also give you a free $10 savings code for every $100 you spend if you take the store pickup option.
- Kohl’s: While their Cyber Week lasts all week, note that two of the best offers expire today: Take an additional 20 percent off (use code CYBERSAVE) and get free shipping — no minimum purchase.
- Meijer: Major deals categories include toys, electronics and computers, furniture, and jewelry and watches. Shipping is free if you spend $50 or pick up your order from your local store.
- Target: New doorbuster deals of all kinds are offered daily, and they’ll give you a sneak peek at the next day’s offerings. Shipping is generally free if you spend $50.
- Overstock.com: Dozens upon dozens of doorbusters that change daily include electronics, appliances, jewelry, clothing, accessories, and home goods — but some sell out quickly. Shipping is generally free if you spend $50.
- Sam’s Club: The biggest categories for deals include digital cameras, TVs, software, laptops and gift baskets. Shipping is free for Cyber Week deals.
- Walmart: Electronics are dominating their current Cyber Week deals, though they cover a variety of departments. Shipping is generally free if you spend $35 (or pick up your order from your local store).