Today's deals also include a free backpack and lots of free photos, as well as coupons for Pet Supermarket, Glade PlugIns, Starbucks drinks, Beech-Nut baby foods, and restaurants.
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Arts and crafts
Hancock Fabrics: 40 percent off one full-price fabric item and one full-price sewing/quilting item in stores (print first) [8/10].
Hobby Lobby Creative Center: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) or online (use code 5489) [8/6].
- Michaels: 20 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) [8/6]. Your purchase can include sale-price items, so if you shop smart, you could save more than 20 percent.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
Eddie Bauer: Up to 70 percent off men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories during the Summer Clearance sale online [expiration unknown].
- Piercing Pagoda: Everything is buy-one-get-one-half-off in stores and online [“for a limited time”].
- Office Depot: Free backpack and lunch tote when you spend $15 on school supplies online [8/6].
Hardee’s: $1 off any large combo (print first) [9/26].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: $5 off two adult entrees (print first) [8/14].
- Mimi’s Cafe (French restaurant): Free lunch or dinner entree when you purchase a second (print first) [8/7].
- Waffle House: Free sausage biscuit when you buy another (print first) [8/12].
Baby food: $1 off any six Beech-Nut DHA PLUS jars (print first) [8/30].
- Baby food: $2 off any 20 Beech-Nut jars (print first) [8/30].
- Starbucks drinks: $2 off any two four-packs of Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink or Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Drink (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): Free in-store bakery item when you buy another (print first) [8/10].
- Glade: $1 off any Glade PlugIns Scented Oil twin refill pack or $1 off two single refills (print first) [8/31].
- Tent: 40 percent off the Hawksbill four-person dome tent at Bass Pro Shops online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $100, it’s going for $60.
- Insect repellent: $1 off Coleman insect repellent (print first) [12/31].
- Pet Supermarket: $2 off any $10-plus purchase in stores (printable coupon) or online (coupon code 2off10email) [8/6]. Ignore the form on the right: All you have to do to redeem the coupon is print it out.
- Free portrait collage: In the “Going In Circles” design – a $30 value – at Walmart PictureMe Photo Studios (print first) [1/31].
- CVS Photo: Free 8×10 print or collage when you buy 60 4×6 prints online (use code ENLARGEMENT) [8/6].
- Walgreens Photo Center: 25 free 4×6 prints when you buy another 25 online (use code DOUBLEUP) [8/6].
- AdoramaPix: 8×8 14-page photo book for $9 online [8/10].
- Label maker: See the Deals & Coupons page for more.
- Laptops: $100-$320 off editor’s-pick laptops at CircuitCity.com [8/4].
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.