- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- 7 Keys to Dodging Deadly Bacteria That Lurk in Your Food
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- Beating the Clock: 6 Tips for Getting Value From a Face-Lift
- Top 25 Companies With the Most Work-From-Home Jobs
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Shoes, clothing, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): Save 75 percent on yellow-dot-clearance items in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Dockers: 30 percent off all new fall shirts for men and women online (use code 30SHIRTS) [expiration unknown].
- JCPenney: Save up to 50 percent on clothing for kids and juniors online [expiration unknown]. To avoid a shipping charge, have them deliver your order to your local store and you can pick it up there (use code FREESHIP) [9/5].
- Jessica London (women’s plus sizes): Up to 75 percent off summer best-sellers online [expiration unknown].
- Jessica London (women’s plus sizes): Three free bags with any order online (use code JLTOTE after entering any other codes) [9/10].
- Frederick’s of Hollywood (lingerie): Take an additional 50 percent off clearance items in stores, or take an additional 30 percent off clearance items online [8/22].
- Nine West: Save up to 75 percent on shoes and handbags and watches during their sale online [expiration unknown]. I bagged one of the clutches for 60 percent off. Just note than any items going for the full 75 percent off are final sales, so you can’t return them. (When you click on an item, it will show you the percentage off next to the price so you don’t have to do the math.)
- Rack Room Shoes: 10 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) [8/22]. Rack Room’s shoes are all always buy-one-get-one-half-off too, so you could save up to 35 percent with the coupon.
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free four-pack of muffins with a $7.99-plus purchase (print first) [8/22 only].
- Sweet Tomatoes: 10 ways to save on breakfast, lunch, and dinner (print first) [8/25].
- Taco John’s: Free churro when you purchase a meat-and-potato burrito combo (print first) [8/25]. The fine print says “one coupon per visit per customer,” so print multiple copies to cash in on the free churro more than once.
- Party City: Save up to 75 percent off during the summer clearance sale online [9/3].
- Petsmart: $5 off a $25-plus purchase online (use code PERK8EM3) [8/22].
- Free $50 in Hotel Cash: When you spend $50 at Advance Auto Parts online (use code EMHT at checkout) [8/22]. Hotel Cash is redeemable for hotel reservations made at RedeemHotelCash.com.
- Network storage: 47 percent off Buffalo Technology CloudStor 2-Bay 1TB Gigabit Ethernet Network Storage at Buy.com. Instead of $230, it’s $120 with free shipping [8/22].
- Xbox 360 controller: 34 percent off the Xbox 360 Fable III wireless controller at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, it’s $33.
Free music downloads
- Tony Lucca’s Solo: 11-song, Amazon-exclusive folk album released in 2011 [expiration unknown].
- Riley Etheridge Jr’s In This Moment: 10-song, Amazon-exclusive folk album released in 2011 [expiration unknown].
- Rykodisc label’s Flash of Light Sampler: 9-song, various-artists folk compilation released in 2009 [expiration unknown].
- Mishara Music label’s The Artist Sampler: A Home for Singer-Songwriters: 8-song, various-artists folk/rock compilation released in 2011 [expiration unknown].
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at [email protected]
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.