I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here (and here) and display in a reader-friendly format.
- Big Boy: Free dessert or hot fudge ice cream cake with another purchase (two printable coupons) [7/31].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free extra tub of schmear (cream cheese) when you buy any bagel bucket, which contains 13 bagels (printable coupon) [7/30-7/31 only].
- Hooters: Happy National Chicken Wing Day! Celebrate with 10 free wings when you buy 10 [7/29 only].
- Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza: $2 off any full-price pizza (printable coupon) [7/31].
- Hardee’s: $1 off a regular-price Caramel Crunch shake or malt (printable coupon) [7/29].
- Marble Slab Creamery: Free prepacked quart of ice cream with purchase of a sheet cake (printable coupon) [7/29].
- Marble Slab Creamery: $1 off any shake (printable coupon) [7/29].
- Stanley Kubrick DVD collection: $50 off [expiration unknown]. Instead of $80, the six-pack is $30 – and shipping is free.
- HP: $10 off a $50-plus HP item online (promo code SVP471394) [8/31].
- HP ink: $10 off HP printer ink at BJ’s Wholesale Club online [7/31].
Free Android apps
- Clever Rabbits (wordplay game) [expiration unknown].
- Daily Bible [expiration unknown].
- Dictionary.com [expiration unknown].
- Cribbage Pro (card-and-board game) [expiration unknown].
- TV Listings [expiration unknown].
- Word Search [expiration unknown].
Jeans, body care, eyeglasses, and arts and crafts
- Aeropostale (teens): $10 off all jeans in stores and online (promo code JEANS10) [7/31].
- Bath & Body Works: Get a free Signature Collection body care item – worth up to $12.50 – when you spend $10 in stores (printable coupon) or online (coupon code FREESC10) [8/14].
- ForEyes Optical: Pair of kids frames and prescription lenses for $29 (printable coupon) [8/31].
- Michaels: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (printable coupon) [7/30]. The fine print says, “One coupon per customer per day,” so you could print multiple copies and make multiple trips if you really wanted to save on multiple items. Of course, that’s usually only worth it if you live close to your local Michaels.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.