I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Arts, crafts and calendars
- Hobby Lobby Creative Centers: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) or online (use code 5892) [8/20].
- Free 2012 Woman’s Health Calendar: It will even ship for free. The calendar is published by the U.S. Department of Health, and it’s available in English and Spanish. A printable version will be available later, or you can have a pretty copy mailed to you if you call 800-994-9662 or fill out this form. (I don’t normally promote freebies that require you to give up personal info, but the government already has your contact info.)
Shoes and accessories
- Chinese Laundry (women’s shoes): Take an additional 25 percent off all shoes in the “Sale” category online (use code SALE25MORE at checkout) [8/23]. The category has dozens of shoes: open-toed, pumps, boots, flats, etc.
- Backpacks: Get a free $15 Cash Card when you buy a $49.99-plus backpack at Sports Authority stores (print first) [8/20]. Just note that when you click the link to this coupon, the PDF will appear blank – scroll down to see the coupon part.
Fitness and outdoors
- Sports Authority: $25 off a $100-plus purchase made with an American Express card in stores (print first) [9/5].
- Camping and hiking gear: Up to 65 percent off at Amazon.com [8/24].
- Dairy Queen: Blizzards are buy-one-get-one-half-off [8/21]. No coupon or promo code necessary – just show up and order.
- Rice: $1 off any two varieties of Uncle Ben’s whole grain brown rice products
- Welch’s: $1 off any two flavors of Welch’s sparkling juice cocktails (“like” and print first – you can “unlike” right after printing if you want) [9/15, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Nutrition drinks: $1.50 off a multipack of Boost’s Kids Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink (print first – the “Get a $1.50 Coupon” button is in the middle of the page) [9/15, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Origins: Get a free full-size lip gloss of your choice (there are eight to pick from) when you spend $30-plus online [8/19].
- Rimmel (makeup): $2 off any Rimmel product (“like” and print first – you can “unlike” right after printing if you want) [9/15, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
Housewares and household supplies
- Rubbermaid: $1.50 off any Rubbermaid Glass with Easy Find Lids container (print first) [9/27].
- Rubbermaid: $1 off any Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids, Premier, Lock-Its, or Produce Saver (print first) [9/27].
- Kleenex: $0.50 off any bundle pack, plus $1 off any two wallet six-packs, car two-packs, or pocket eight-packs, at Walmart stores (print first – the yellow “$1.50 coupon” button is toward the bottom left) [10/31].
- Free Xbox 360: When you buy one of select Windows 7 computers from HP online (use code XBOX360) [9/4].
- The Bourne Trilogy on Blu-ray: 53 percent off at Amazon.com [8/20]. This Matt Damon movie trio – which is $33 instead of $70 – includes The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum.
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.