Today's deals also include women's shoes, lip gloss, and backpacks. Plus coupons and promo codes for Hobby Lobby, Sports Authority, Rimmel makeup, and Welch's.
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Arts, crafts and calendars
- Hobby Lobby Creative Centers: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) or online (use code 5892) [8/20].
- Free 2012 Woman’s Health Calendar: It will even ship for free. The calendar is published by the U.S. Department of Health, and it’s available in English and Spanish. A printable version will be available later, or you can have a pretty copy mailed to you if you call 800-994-9662 or fill out this form. (I don’t normally promote freebies that require you to give up personal info, but the government already has your contact info.)
Shoes and accessories
- Chinese Laundry (women’s shoes): Take an additional 25 percent off all shoes in the “Sale” category online (use code SALE25MORE at checkout) [8/23]. The category has dozens of shoes: open-toed, pumps, boots, flats, etc.
- Backpacks: Get a free $15 Cash Card when you buy a $49.99-plus backpack at Sports Authority stores (print first) [8/20]. Just note that when you click the link to this coupon, the PDF will appear blank – scroll down to see the coupon part.
Fitness and outdoors
- Sports Authority: $25 off a $100-plus purchase made with an American Express card in stores (print first) [9/5].
- Camping and hiking gear: Up to 65 percent off at Amazon.com [8/24].
- Dairy Queen: Blizzards are buy-one-get-one-half-off [8/21]. No coupon or promo code necessary – just show up and order.
- Rice: $1 off any two varieties of Uncle Ben’s whole grain brown rice products
- Welch’s: $1 off any two flavors of Welch’s sparkling juice cocktails (“like” and print first – you can “unlike” right after printing if you want) [9/15, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Nutrition drinks: $1.50 off a multipack of Boost’s Kids Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink (print first – the “Get a $1.50 Coupon” button is in the middle of the page) [9/15, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Origins: Get a free full-size lip gloss of your choice (there are eight to pick from) when you spend $30-plus online [8/19].
- Rimmel (makeup): $2 off any Rimmel product (“like” and print first – you can “unlike” right after printing if you want) [9/15, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
Housewares and household supplies
- Rubbermaid: $1.50 off any Rubbermaid Glass with Easy Find Lids container (print first) [9/27].
- Rubbermaid: $1 off any Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids, Premier, Lock-Its, or Produce Saver (print first) [9/27].
- Kleenex: $0.50 off any bundle pack, plus $1 off any two wallet six-packs, car two-packs, or pocket eight-packs, at Walmart stores (print first – the yellow “$1.50 coupon” button is toward the bottom left) [10/31].
- Free Xbox 360: When you buy one of select Windows 7 computers from HP online (use code XBOX360) [9/4].
- The Bourne Trilogy on Blu-ray: 53 percent off at Amazon.com [8/20]. This Matt Damon movie trio – which is $33 instead of $70 – includes The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum.
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at email@example.com.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.