- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
This article – written by Lindsay Sakraida, Jeff Somogyi, and Louis Ramirez – originally appeared on partner site dealnews.
Your mind may still be swimming with thoughts of summer vacations and relaxing by the pool, but it’s time to snap out of it. The holiday season is right around the corner, and you’ve got some serious work to do. Although it may seem as if Black Friday is still a ways off, we’ve already seen a Black Friday shopping ad leak onto the Internet, and there’s bound to be more in the coming weeks.
The best way to make the most of Black Friday savings is to be prepared. So we’re kicking off the holidays early at dealnews with our fifth annual Black Friday deal predictions, compiled by our expert staff. If you’re wondering how low big-screen HDTVs can go, how much you’ll have to spend on a decent laptop, or whether you’ll actually see a discount on an iPad, we’ve got you covered. We also have predictions for smartphones, e-readers, toys, game systems, apparel, and even travel.
Just a few quick clarifications before we start prognosticating…
- These are predictions for the absolute best deals of the Black Friday season. They’re the lowest of the lows, not averages. (See our methodology section.)
- We’re predicting these deals will occur during “Black Friday Season,” a dealnews euphemism for mid-November to Cyber Monday, which always falls on the first Monday after Thanksgiving.
- Our methods have proven to be effective over the years – and we hope to do even better this year!
Now, on to the predictions!
- HDTV deals
- Laptop deals
- Apple deals
- Tablet and eBook reader deals
- Smartphone deals
- Gaming and toy deals
- Blu-ray and media player deals
- Travel deals
- Apparel deals
And stay tuned: We’ll be posting all of the Black Friday ad leaks that trickle in from now until the big event in November.