- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Business Insider reports…
His wealth in 2012 was helped by a 2% rise in Microsoft’s stock price. But he’s been slowly selling off chunks of his Microsoft stake. Microsoft stock now accounts for less than 20 percent of his fortune.
His other known investments include Coke, AutoNation, Deere & Co, and garbage disposal company Republic Services. He made more than $7 billion last year.
And by the way, the $28 billion he’s donated to charity is a 2007 figure. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has continued to do more, but there doesn’t seem to be a more recent grand tally floating around the web.