- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
When you’re a good driver here, all you get is a lousy insurance discount. Not so abroad, The National reports…
Drivers who go 12 months without any violations will be eligible for prizes worth a minimum of Dh500 each. Dubai Police say there will be between 250 to 500 prizes.
500 dirhams is worth about $136 in the U.S., and that’s the minimum prize. Keep a clean record for five years and you’re eligible to enter a drawing for a new car.
They hope the initiative will reduce accidents by 20 percent.