It’s like Christmas in July! Amazon is holding its second annual Prime Day sale event today, July 12.
But Amazon isn’t the only place you can score a great bargain today. Not to be outdone, other big retailers are also offering up big savings or free shipping for shoppers today and through the rest of the week.
As the name suggests, Amazon Prime Day sales are geared specifically towards Prime members. But the following six retailers have some pretty great deals of their own on July 12 and, perhaps best of all, there’s no membership required:
- Walmart: The big box retailer is offering free shipping with no minimum purchase from July 11-15. It’s also offering huge discounts on a variety of items, including toys, electronics, apparel, some Apple products and outdoor items. For example, you can score a Samsung 55-inch 4K Ultra HDTV for $598 (regularly priced at $1,199) or an Xbox One console bundle for $280 (normally $355). “While others are really focused on a single day, this is a good opportunity to remind customers that they can have confidence they are going to save when they shop at Walmart regardless of what day it is,” Ravi Jariwala, director of public relations at Walmart, told CNN Money. The mega-retailer is also offering one free month of its shipping pass program.
- Toys R Us: The big box toy store is hosting a “Super Brands Sale” from July 11-14 with deals like 20 percent off Nerf and 30 percent off Legos. You can also get 15 percent off all regular items on July 12, as well as free shipping on purchases of at least $19, at both Toys R Us and Babies R Us.
- Sears: Click here to check out some of the hottest deals at Sears right now, including huge savings (up to 45 percent off) on patio furniture and up to 60 percent off mattresses. From You can also score deals of up to 25 percent off all bikes and up to 60 percent off clothing and accessories.
- Newegg: Just like it did last year, the electronics e-tailer is hosting a “FantasTech” sale on Prime Day with what it’s advertising as “some of our best deals of the year.”
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s wants you to cool down with its “Beat the Heat Buys” sales event, which is going on now through July 14. You can score up to 60 percent off clothes, home goods and more at Kohl’s, with new deals added each day.
- Target: The retailer is offering 30 percent off clothing and up to 40 percent off patio items this week. Target also has clearance furniture and other items for up to 60 percent off.
Finally, don’t forget: Using a cash-back site like Ebates will allow you to save even more. If you haven’t signed up you can do so here. It’s free and only takes a few seconds.
Are you planning to shop on Amazon during its Prime Day sales event or some of the other retailers? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.
Read Next: Save $700 With July Printable Coupons
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.