- 15 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Anything
- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
Getting married? Love saving green? Environmentally conscious? There is a way to have an incredible wedding, at an affordable price, with an ‘environmental wedding’! It starts by shopping vintage. Purchasing a dress, for instance, can cost thousands of dollars, and you’ll (probably) only wear it once. Solution, reduce drain on the environment and your bank account by finding a gently used bridal gown.
An environmentally friendly wedding can be unique and exciting, and it wont cost you a fortune. So, if you’re really looking to make your special day extra special, you might want to check out this Money Talks report.