- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- 11 Ways to Nail Savings on Your Remodeling Project
- How to Get a Grip on Your Retirement Savings and Security
- The U.S. Park Where You Can Find Big Diamonds
- 6 Ways to Save on Trips to Spectacular U.S. National Parks
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
The other day I was about to heat up a ready-made pizza from BJs. Right after “Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees,” I was instructed to “Remove plastic wrap prior to putting pizza in oven.”
Whew, that was close!
Some manufacturer warning labels are so obvious, you can only conclude that they’re kidding. But in the life-is-stranger-than-fiction world in which we live, they’re not.
Woman’s Day just put together this list of 11 funny warning labels. Check it out and see which makes you laugh the hardest. (My favorite? The kids Superman costume with a tag that says, “Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.”)
And if that’s not enough, here’s another collection from MainStreet.com, which includes the classic from Winnebago Motor Homes: “Don’t leave the driver’s seat while cruise control is set.”
What are the stupidest warning labels you’ve seen lately?