- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
The other day I was about to heat up a ready-made pizza from BJs. Right after “Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees,” I was instructed to “Remove plastic wrap prior to putting pizza in oven.”
Whew, that was close!
Some manufacturer warning labels are so obvious, you can only conclude that they’re kidding. But in the life-is-stranger-than-fiction world in which we live, they’re not.
Woman’s Day just put together this list of 11 funny warning labels. Check it out and see which makes you laugh the hardest. (My favorite? The kids Superman costume with a tag that says, “Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.”)
And if that’s not enough, here’s another collection from MainStreet.com, which includes the classic from Winnebago Motor Homes: “Don’t leave the driver’s seat while cruise control is set.”
What are the stupidest warning labels you’ve seen lately?