Reply To: How to find a fee based financial advisor in a small town

Home Forums Need Advice How to find a fee based financial advisor in a small town Reply To: How to find a fee based financial advisor in a small town

TinkerbellaTinkerbella
Participant

Thank you, Stacy.

I would likely admit, especially during our current volatile market, that I might be lured into belief that money management is over my head.

It’s the ferreting out of salient information that is overwhelming for a newbie; a structured class environment appeals to me both from the fact that course material is logically presented, as well as the idea (in my mind, anyway) that there isn’t a party financially vested in me adopting “their” viewpoints on financial planning.

Trust is one of my biggest issues… which is why I find myself on your website as much as I do. (Yes, that is a compliment.)

Perhaps I ought to start with a Financial Planning for Dummies type book and proceed from there.

If I find I have a talent for truly understanding financial planning, pursuing a certificate at a later time might have the benefit of parlaying into additional retirement income as well.

Again, thank you for your response, and for doing what you do!