If I were rich, what would i spend my money on?

Home Forums General Discussion If I were rich, what would i spend my money on?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SherrieL 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

I would spend my money by paying off my bills, credit cards and mortgage. Then I would pay off my kids mortgages and college loans. I really don’t want all the “fancy stuff”. I just want enough money to be able to see something I would like and be able to purchase it without worrying whether or not I can make ends meet or at least come close together. I don’t want to be super rich, just comfortable rich. Enough that I don’t have to worry whether the paycheck is going to make it to the next paycheck.

Notafarmer
    Participant

I am not one to lust after material possessions. I live a pretty simple and frugal lifestyle. If I somehow came into a lot of money, besides helping out relatives, something for myself would be to buy a large tract of land someplace where the weather was nice, and by nice I mean not sweltering hot and humid most of the year as it is here in the Gulf Coast area. This land would have beautiful mountain views and I would spend much of each day outside hiking and enjoying nature. There would be no neighbors with loud cars and barking dogs. I would have complete privacy, peace and quiet.

ringling
    Participant

I’d buy a house and see a dentist.

SherrieL
    Participant

I AM rich, not by dollars, but in health, family and friends. I spend my money to take care of some needs, and ignore the wants; like bigger, better, newer whatever. Do I worry about money? Yes, but if I can tame the wants, I can manage the money better. And sometimes, stuff surprises me: example, I cleaned out my closet recently, donated bags of clothing, cut up four pairs of hole-y jeans and knitted a bathroom rug from them, and now find I have MORE clothes to wear, I just “forgot” I had them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.