Is there a good Web site for comparing car insurance?

Home Forums Need Advice Is there a good Web site for comparing car insurance?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stacy Johnson Stacy Johnson 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fotofah
    Participant

I’m new to this forum and didn’t see a Search box, so I don’t know if anyone else has asked this. My wife and I have been with one car insurance company for many years. But I’m guessing there are other companies offering a better price for the same coverage we have now. Does anyone know of a trustworthy site on which you can put in your current coverage and compare via that one site different companies’s prices for the same coverage?

Otherwise I’m guessing I’d have to go to each individual insurance company’s Web site to do this one by one. (I think a few weeks ago on my smartphone I ran across something like this comparison, but I don’t know if they were bogus or not and would prefer to do this on a computer, not my smartphone.

Stacy JohnsonStacy Johnson

As it happens, fotofah, you’re on a site that helps you compare car insurance. Go to this page: http://www.moneytalksnews.com/insurance/

fotofah
    Participant

Thanks for your quick help, Stacy!

You bet!

fotofah
    Participant

I’m following that link and it still looks as though it only directs me to 3 different insurance companies, so I’ll have to put my information in on 3 different sites. What I had in mind was one site where I could put in my information and see on one site the quotes from different companies. Does such a site exist, since your site doesn’t seem to do that.

If it does, Fotofah, I’m not aware of it. But if I find what you’re looking for, I’ll let you know.

fotofah
    Participant

Just a bit of Googling and I found a good site: http://www.hawaiicarinsurancepros.com

Cool! Be sure and shop around, however. It’s likely that any comparison site won’t show you every option.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Need Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.