jet.com

Home Forums General Discussion jet.com

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ShineyP 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    illusions
    Participant

Anyone use jet.com yet? Thoughts?

Dena
    Participant

Being single, I can’t justify paying a fee to belong to any club or store. I just don’t buy enough things to off-set the fee. That being said, it should be interesting to see if Jet.com takes off (ha, no pun intended), considering the competition.

ShandiM
    Participant

Take a look at the article in Forbes about the company: JET.com: Reefer Madness

illusions
    Participant

Thank you

Dillon
    Participant

Getting rid of their $50 membership fee, so might be worth a second look: http://recode.net/2015/10/07/jet-com-overhauls-business-model-kills-50-membership-fee-to-broaden-appeal/

eubie12
    Participant

We received a flyer in the mail about two weeks ago and we have also seen the ads on TV. I checked their prices as compared to the warehouse club we belong to as well as Amazon and didn’t see any reason to join. Jet.com may work for some people, but it doesn’t save us any money.

ShineyP
    Participant

I guess they have to pay for their extensive advertising somehow, and it seems they’re using a membership base to do it. Just seems a bit steep!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.