MoneyTalkNews — Refund

Home Forums Need Advice MoneyTalkNews — Refund

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stacy Johnson Stacy Johnson 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ScubaDiverRick
    Participant

I signed up for the $30 get 2 movie tickets and $100 from restaurant.com gift certificates based on the MoneyTalkNews, 4 February 2016 items. As it turns out, the advertised theater in Sioux Falls closed. I’ve asked for my money back but restaurant.com is refusing.
    Response Via Email (Christina Catalan) 02/04/2016 04:32 PM
    Hello Rick,

I do apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, Specials by Restaurant.com terms and conditions state “Promotional Certificates cannot be returned for a refund of the purchase price and all sales are final.” If you are not able redeem the order, you can give it away as a gift. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email me so I may further assist you.

Thank you,

Christina C.
    Restaurant.com
    Customer Service Representative

Other than going through my Attorney General Consumer Protection Office and contacting my credit card company, does MoneyTalkNews care about correcting the fraudulently advertisement and getting the $30 transaction reversed?

Stacy JohnsonStacy Johnson

That sucks, Rick. I’m sorry that happened to you. Are there at least restaurants in Sioux Falls where you can use the certificate?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Need Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.