Widows mite

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Widows mite

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stacy Johnson Stacy Johnson 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cj
    Participant

Hi I,m cj. I love playing with finances. I have had lots of experience with no money (college), very little money (3 small children), and staying the course (lots of course corrections). Lost my hubby a few months ago and have been so glad that we kept our wants small and paid off our house. When hubby died at work, I was able to use our emergency fund while I was grieving. Did not expect to use it for that but so glad I did not have to worry about finances while my world was turned upside down. I have been able to continue giving to others and to ease the day to day life of another family who lost their father (paper products for 6 months NO DISHES). My life improves every day. I have been a reader of Money Talks News for 8 years and have been able to glean some great info to use. Thanks to all.

Stacy JohnsonStacy Johnson

I’m so sorry for your loss, cj. You’re going through one of the toughest things a person can deal with. Thanks for sharing and for showing up!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.