- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
For early adopters, at least, the Windows 8 Media Center Pack will be available for free, meaning you’ll be able to record TV, watch DVDs, and take advantage of other functionality that used to be bundled in with Windows 7. To get the free copy you’ll need to purchase Windows 8 Pro and enter your product key into Microsoft’s website by January 31, 2013 — the same date that all of the other promotional pricing for the new operating system ends.
Pro is the key word, however – it’s not free for all Windows 8 users.